Terms & Conditions
– Arrival and departure: a usual booking is from Saturday to Saturday, although short breaks are available from November to March and at other times may be available at short notice – please give us a call. In order to prepare the cottages between hirers, we ask that you arrive after 4pm and leave by 10.00am on your departure date.
– A non-refundable deposit of £100 per week is required at the time of booking. The balance is due 4 weeks before the holiday date (cheques payable to Gillian Lamble).
– If you have to cancel please inform us immediately and we will endeavour to re-let Hillway Lodge and return your payment. If this is not possible, all monies that have been paid will be forfeited. Therefore, cancellation protection insurance is recommended.
– The number of persons and pets occupying the cottages must not exceed that stated on the Booking Form, unless agreed previously with the owners.
– Well behaved, fully house-trained pets are welcome, but must not be allowed on the furniture, or left unattended in the cottage. Please do not let them foul the garden. Dogs must be kept under control at all times where livestock are present.
– Grazing is normally available for visiting horses, but the Owners reserve the right to withdraw grazing when necessary to preserve the condition of the fields.
– We cannot accept responsibility for loss or damage to Hirers’ property, or for personal injury, or damage to cars or horseboxes/trailers parked at Hirers’ risk.
– We endeavour to maintain high standards of comfort and cleanliness at all times. The Hirer must therefore undertake to keep all furniture, fittings and effects in the same good condition as they were found.
– We reserve the right to charge for any non-trivial damage howsoever caused.